We are currently accepting referrals from privately paying clients, NDIS 'self-managed' and NDIS 'plan-managed' clients.
No GP referral is required to access speech therapy services with Infinity Speech Pathology. Just contact us by sending us an email, ringing us or use the 'Contact Us' form to drop us a line!
BSpPath, CPSP, MSPA
Principal Speech Pathologist
Melanie is a Senior Speech Pathologist and a certified practising member of Speech Pathology Australia. She has worked in a variety of settings such as within a hospital, school, non-for- profit organization and in the community, with a strong focus in paediatrics. She brings along extensive experience in the area of early intervention. In her previous role with a non-for-profit ASD organization in Melbourne, she worked closely with children and families with ASD, providing individual and group services.
Melanie prioritizes a family-centred and functional approach to communication that is backed up by evidenced-based practice. She is passionate about helping those in need and empowering others to live their best life.
She is also multilingual and speaks fluent English, Malay and conversational Mandarin/ Cantonese.
Melanie has undergone various further training in the following areas:
- Hanen 'It Takes Two to Talk'
- DIR: Floortime
- AAC: Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP)
- Infant Feeding Foundations Workshop
- Sequential Oral Sensory, SOS Feeding Program (Paediatric Feeding)
- SOS Advanced Workshop, 'Food Scientist Model' (this is the adaptation of the Basic SOS program for children aged 6 years and above)